Glenmore Athletic Park
Soccer, football, softball, tennis and running make Glenmore Athletic Park a sport hotspot for hosting training, leagues and tournaments of all calibers. The park features seven sport fields, three ball diamonds, seven tennis courts, a velodrome and a ‘Class A’ 400 meter track and field facility. Located in Southwest Calgary next to Lakeview Golf Course, Stu Peppard Arena and Glenmore Aquatic & Fitness Centre, has something for everyone.
Features and amenities
- Four (4) regulation soccer fields
- Two (2) slo pitch/softball diamonds
- Seven (7) tennis courts *NEW
- One soccer / football field with lights and public announcement (PA) system
- One touch football field
- Four (4) flag football fields or one soccer field
- Baseball diamond with 395' outfield and 6' fence
- Glenmore Track & Velodrome
- Bleachers (800 seating capacity)
- 400 meter running track
- Long-triple jump
- High jump
- Hammer / discus
- Washroom facilities
Glenmore Track drop-in hours
The track is available for drop in use from May 1- September 30, unless otherwise booked - check availability. Users are required to adhere to public health orders.
|Mon. - Fri.||8 a.m. - 10 a.m. & noon - 3 p.m.|
|Sat.-Sun.||8 a.m. - 10 a.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.|
Velodrome use at Glenmore Athletic Park
The public can book the Velodrome through the City of Calgary's Athletic Park bookings. Alternatively, to gain access track bikes and coaching you can become a member of the Calgary Bicycle Track League and enrol in programs with certified coaches and compete on Thursday Race Night all summer long. Programs are available for the whole family.