Gymnasium - Village Square Leisure Centre
Features and facility information
- Badminton – Customer can rent a racquet for $2.50 or buy a birdie for $1.50.
- Indoor Soccer – Customer must bring own soccer balls.
- Basketball – Customer must bring own balls or rent for $2.50.
- Nerf Guns – Customer must provide/wear protective eye wear.
Activities Not Allowed:
- Volleyball – No nets/poles.
- Full basketball court
- 4 badminton or 2 badminton nets and 2 pickleball courts
Nets are provided and set up by staff. Customer must bring or rent equipment, e.g., Balls, racquets.
*Prime time hours: Mon. to Fri. 4 p.m. – close, weekends & Stats.
Non-Prime time hours: Mon. to Fri. 4 p.m. – close.
|Prime Time*||Non-Prime Time|
|Apply on and after||To rent space for|
|August 1, 2023||September, October, November and December|
|December 1, 2023||January, February and March|
|March 1, 2024||April, May and June|
|June 1, 2024||July and August|
To request a booking
- For five or less dates call 403-268-3800, option 2 (Mon. - Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.). or use the online application.
- For more than five dates, use the online application.
It takes up to five business days to process the application. You will receive notification of the outcome of your application by email.
To cancel a booking
Amendments (including time changes) received less than 30 days of the booking will be charged an administrative fee of $10.50.
Cancellations received within 30 days of the booking are non-refundable.