Alert | State of Local Emergency in Effect

City declares State of Local Emergency. Water restrictions and Fire ban in place. Our water is safe to drink.

Water Saving Tips, FAQs, more information

Below you will find hours and locations for septage and FOG (fat, oil, grease) disposal.

Please note: you must have a permit in order to transport loads of wastewater, septage or FOG to a City site for disposal.

For more details, visit Industrial Wastewater Disposal Permits.

Septage Management - Valleyfield Wastewater Treatment Station


Hours of Operation

  • Monday - Saturday 6:15am to 5:30pm
  • Sunday and Holidays: Closed

Emergency or after hours situations

  • Directions: Enter at 42 Avenue and 17A Street SE
  • Monday to Saturday, or outside Valleyfield business hours
  • By appointment only
  • Contact the chief operator at 403-312-0127 to schedule an appointment

FOG management - Bonnybrook FOG Disposal Station

  • Directions: Enter at 42 Avenue and 17A Street SE
  • Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

For access during after-hours and on statutory holidays, the chief operator (403-312-0127) must be contacted (at least one hour before gate access is required).

Permits and access cards are specific to vehicles

A current permit must be kept in the vehicle for which it is registered and be available for inspection by City employees upon request. Only the access card identified with a permit and vehicle is to be used by the hauler.

Other issues or questions related to disposal

Account information, billing, and customer information updates
Please contact ENMAX at 403-310-2010.

Site questions and other inquiries about Wastewater Septage and FOG Disposal
Please contact 311 and request a WATS - Wastewater Treatment Inquiries service request.

Compliance issues regarding disposal of Wastewater Septage and FOG
Please contact 311 and request a WATR - Industrial Monitoring Inquiry service request.​​​​

I am a new hauler, how can I set-up an account?
In order to set-up your new account, follow the online instructions on or contact ENMAX (310-2010) for any and all account inquiries and billing adjustments.

Where can I obtain a permitting application?
The permitting application as well as the Hauler Application is available on

How do I terminate service?
In order to terminate your service, please call 3-1-1 who will direct you to complete an automated form to request termination of services.