Write to the Mayor
Mayor Gondek appreciates hearing diverse perspectives on issues before City Council. You are always welcome to write to the Office of the Mayor.
- For support with an individual, community specific or city service concern, please contact 311 Calgary or your Councillor for assistance.
- If you believe that any member of City Council is not acting in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Elected Officials Bylaw, please report that directly to the Integrity Commissioner.
The City of Calgary supports a safe and respectful work environment where trust and respect are expected of our employees and its citizens. Abuse, violent or aggressive language and behaviour will not be tolerated. Types of behaviour that are unacceptable are as follows:
- using profanity in communications
- racist or sexist comments
- malicious or stereotypical comments
- unrealistic demands
- threatening physical violence
This policy extends to any interaction with a staff member whether in person, by phone, letter, email or through our website. Correspondence that is deemed inappropriate will not receive a response, and all abusive correspondence received by this office will be retained and may be referred to Corporate Security and/or Calgary Police Service for further investigation and handling.
Mayor contact form
Office of the Mayor
The City of Calgary
P.O. Box 2100, Station M
Calgary, AB T2P 2M5