Licensing City data
Go to the Open Data Portal
- Name of the project
- Name of The City of Calgary project manager and phone number
- Status of the Master Consulting Terms and Conditions Agreement
- Full legal name of the consulting firm
- Name of the firm's principle with signing authority, and his/her phone number and mailing address
- The City of Calgary electronic data is a Corporate asset with value and its access and use is controlled
- The City of Calgary electronic data is always restricted by copyright protection and restrictions may be placed on its use
- The license product
- Use of the license product
- The type of license granted
- The license fees
- Term of the license
- Considerations regarding liability
- Ownership of the data
- Conditions of use
- Records of use
- Audit considerations
- Considerations upon termination of the agreement
Please review the data license agreement provided to you at the time the data was licensed. After the agreement has expired, the licensee is required to destroy all copies of the data from all drives, servers, and storage devices. A new data license can be obtained by either repurchasing the product from City Online or by contacting The City of Calgary (see How To Buy section of this page for details).
My firm has been hired by The City to work on an infrastructure project. Can I get access to The City's mapping data to complete this work?
I don't see the data I'm looking for on City Online. Are other products not listed available for purchase?
I have a question related to my City Online account and the products sold there. Where do I find answers?
Visit the City Online support page for quick, self-serve answers. If you cannot find an answer to your inquiry, contact City Online.