Make a nature journal
Making a homemade nature journal can be fun. Here are instructions for making a simple nature journal:
- Take a handful of 8.5x11 paper (any size works, even a paper bag so you have a pocket) and fold it in half to make a book.
- Make a book cover by cutting out cardboard or construction paper. Fold it in half.
- Decorate your cover, front and backside. Be creative - paint, glitter, drawings, doodles, etc.
- Put the paper inside the book cover and staple together. You can also use a hole punch and string.
- ENJOY taking it out in nature to; sketch, doodle, write poems, make leaf rubbings and add photos or game ideas.
You can also find other nature journal ideas on the web.