There are numerous parks in northeast Calgary, both community and larger destination parks.
- Big Marlborough Park
- Bottomlands Park
- Laycock Park
- Munro Park
- Prairie Winds Park
- Rotary Park
- Tom Campbell's Hill
- West Nose Creek/Confluence Park
All parks are open from 5 a.m. - 11 p.m. unless otherwise posted at the park. Park gates will be closed and locked at 11 p.m. and reopen at approximately 5 a.m. the next day. Any vehicles left in the parking lots will remain there until the following day.
Within the park, please
- Keep animals leashed (unless otherwise posted)
- Clean up after your pet (min. $250 fine)
- Respect plants, trees and wildlife (min. fine for illegal tree removal or pruning $500)
- Stay on designated trails