Birthday parties - Inglewood
Private pool party & room
This package includes 45 minutes in the designated party area and one hour in the pool. Due to other activities going on in the pool, the swimming portion cannot be extended nor switched around. Party is exclusively private. All parties now start in the pool and end in the room. This cannot be changed due to facility schedules.
- Capacity: Maximum capacity is 20 guests. This includes supervising adults.
- Ages: All ages (minimum ratio of one adult for every three children that are under the age of 8)
- Price: $169.00 (includes 20 people)
- Additional Guests: Regular admission fee (You can add an additional 20 people for the private pool portion of the booking)
- Party spot #1 Fridays
- Pool Time: 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Room: 7 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Party spot #2 Saturdays
- Pool Time: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Room: 1 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Party spot #3 Saturdays
- Pool Time: 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Room: 2 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Party spot #4 Sundays
- Pool Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Room: 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Party spot #5 Sundays
- Pool Time: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Room 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
How to book a birthday party
Choose a prefered and alternate date for the party based on the available times. Parties cannot be booked on holidays.
To book your birthday party:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 403-366-3905 from Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Bookings must be received no later than 12 p.m. on the Monday before the weekend of the booking.
- Online with a credit card (no Visa debit) through your Live & Play account
- Over the phone with a credit card at 403-268-3800 option 2, Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Payment must be called in by the card holder.
- In person at the Inglewood Aquatic Centre with cash, debit or credit card:
- Mon. & Tues.: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wed.: 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thurs. & Fri.: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sat. & Sun.: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cancellations and changes
A minimum of 14 days notice is required for cancellations and changes. A $20 administration fee will be charged. If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, no refund will be given. If there are extreme circumstances, speak with one of our staff over the phone and we will do our best to accommodate you.
All parties are subject to a $4.75 Risk Management Fee.
Before the party
We offer only one party at a time to a total of three party slots. Parties are responsible for collecting all garbage/recycling, sweeping the area, and wiping the tables. Supplies will be provided.
Our parties fill up quickly, so we recommend booking at least one month in advance. All booking requests must be received before 12 p.m. on the Monday before the weekend of the booking.
You are welcome to bring any food that you would like, but we cannot guarantee refrigeration and do not provide utensils, plates, etc. You can also have food delivered to the pool.
The party area will have tables and chairs available. If you would like to brighten it up with a tablecloth, birthday banners and other decorations, you are welcome to do so.
Please refrain from silly string, confetti, and other novelties that disperse. Mylar balloons are permitted, but not latex ones as they pose a choking hazard. Your party will have access to the party room five minutes before time of booking.
No – there will not be any staff in the water as it is an open swimming time, not a lesson. There will be a lifeguard patrolling the area the entire time. We require all guests to complete a swim test or swim with a lifejacket to ensure their safety.
Swimmers are required to swim the width (approximately 10 m) of the pool on their front without stopping or touching the bottom. It is up to the discretion of the lifeguard who will need to wear a lifejacket, and even those who pass the swim test may be asked to wear a lifejacket partway through the swimming portion if they appear to be having difficulty.
Children eight years of age and older are permitted to swim on their own. Any children under the age of 8 must remain within arm's reach of an adult at all times; this means that adults responsible for children seven and under must be in the water directly supervising their children.
There are two small water slides, a tot slide, an aquatic climbing wall, mats, rings, balls, and other toys available. Flutter boards and fins are only for swimming lessons and not permitted.
Mermaid fins as with other toys, patrons who wish to use a mermaid fin must speak to the lifeguard on duty first. Lifeguards must ensure that the mermaid fin user is a strong swimmer and pass the following safety tests prior to use: swim 25 meters continuously, tread water for two minutes and swim with confidence while wearing the mermaid fin. The lifeguard will consider the how much activity there is in the pool and may test the person on the competence and expertise when using mermaid fins. The lifeguard can at any time refuse the use of any equipment.