Due to a security incident at the Municipal Building, the ENMAX kiosk phone is not operating at this time. Customers can contact ENMAX Customer Care from any phone at 310-2010 from within Calgary or 1-877-571-7111 (Outside Alberta). Thank you for your patience and understanding
Corporate Cashiers are available for Calgarians for a variety of in-person payments, including transit passes, ENMAX bills, property and BIA tax bills, City of Calgary invoices and City of Calgary parking fines.
The Corporate Cashiers counters are located on the:
Third floor, Calgary Municipal Building
800 Macleod Trail S.E.
Hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Please note, on Thursday, Nov. 10 cashiers will open at 10 a.m. Cashier’s will return to the regular 8 a.m. opening the following day.)
- Debit card - Be aware of your daily withdrawal limit when using your debit card.
- Cheque or money order:
- Make cheque or money order payable to "The City of Calgary."
- Sign and accurately complete your cheque, as The City of Calgary is not responsible for errors and/or omissions.
- Post-dated cheques must be dated by the due date or earlier to avoid penalty.
Please note, Corporate Cashiers cannot accept credit card payments.
The last and first day of each month are a busy time for cashiers with Calgarians purchasing transit passes. Avoid wait times by making your in-person payments earlier in the month.