Take advantage of our snowfalls and get creative with colours. If it's too cold outside, bring some snow inside in a large container. What can you create or design with coloured snow?
- Food colouring
- Empty, clean squeeze or spray bottle of any kind
- Fill a spray bottle with water and add some food colouring.
- Spray the coloured water onto the snow to make your own designs. Can you make a game out of it? Or can you make fireworks in the snow?
Try building a snow kitchen:
- Design your kitchen in any shape you want.
- Use household items to stock or decorate your kitchen
- Some materials you could use:
- Pots and pans
- Spoons, ladles
- Sieves, colanders
- Small plastic containers
- Pie and muffin pans
- Kitchen utensils
- Pom poms, caps
- Food coloring
Try going on a nature walk and see what you can find to “cook”. Think big – snow can be formed into whatever you want.