Skating & Hockey lessons
Benefits of taking our skating & hockey lessons
- Learn skating skills while building confidence in a supportive environment
- Learn to play in a non-competitive team environment
- Make friends with like-minded interests
- Build strength and learn the value of perseverance
- Experience the joy of improvement and trying something new
- Improve joint flexibility, cardiovascular health and muscle strength
- Enhance coordination, balance and body awareness
Types of skating & hockey lessons
You can register online, in person at our Aquatic facilities, or by calling 403-268-3800 (option 1).
Spring & summer programs can be previewed on Mar. 9, 2023
Registration for spring & summer programs will begin Mar. 14, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. online (online waiting room opens at 5:30 a.m.), at any City-operated Aquatic Recreation facility or Arts Centre during posted business hours, or by calling the Customer Service Centre at 403-268-3800 (option 1) - 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Why choose us?
One of the things we do best is create a caring and supportive environment to learn. We pride ourselves on offering classes that welcome every skill and interest level.
Our wide variety of classes are taught by skilled instructors who provide encouragement in a fun, safe, non-competitive environment.