Birthday parties - Inglewood
Types of parties
Private pool party
This party includes one hour in the pool followed by 45 minutes in a designated party area (the order of pool and party area cannot be reversed).
Book early as our parties fill quickly!
- Ages: A responsible person 14 years of age or older must be in the water within arm’s reach of all children who are under 8 years old. There is a maximum 1 responsible person to every 3 children.
- Available times: Friday evening, Saturdays and Sundays. Parties cannot be booked on holidays.
- Base Cost: $215.25 (for 20 people including supervising adults).
- Party area: Groups 20 or less will have use of our private room.
Party preparations and expectations
Meet your guests in the lobby and check in with our staff. We recommend having your guests meet 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Check in with our staff at the customer service desk (use the passholder line).
Arrive at your designated space on time. Due to the volume of party bookings, we are unable to extend your booking time.
You are welcome to bring food and drinks. Remember to bring all your birthday essentials, e.g. plates, cups, etc.
- It’s best to keep things simple with snacks or just cake/gift opening rather than a full meal.
- We cannot guarantee refrigeration, we recommend bringing a small cooler.
- We do not provide cooking or heating facilities.
- Do not bring cooking appliances such as crock pots, hot plates, etc.
The party area will have tables and chairs available. If you would like to brighten it up with a tablecloth, birthday banners and other decorations, you are welcome to do so.
- We do not permit glass containers, silly string, piñatas or other novelties that disperse.
- We do not permit latex balloons, but do allow mylar balloons.
Swimmers 8 years and older are required to swim the width (approximately 10 m) of the pool on their front without stopping or touching the bottom. It is up to the discretion of the lifeguard who will need to wear a lifejacket, and even those who pass the swim test may be asked to wear a lifejacket partway through the swimming portion if they appear to be having difficulty.
Yes, a responsible person 14 years of age or older must be in the water within arm’s reach of all children who are under 8 years old. There is a maximum 1 responsible person to every 3 children. Children eight years of age and older are permitted to swim on their own. Lifejackets are available for free.
Yes, but the lifeguard can refuse the use of any toys you bring. We suggest small water toys, as they are most likely to be accepted.
Mermaid fins as with other toys, patrons who wish to use a mermaid fin must speak to the lifeguard on duty first. Lifeguards must ensure that the mermaid fin user is a strong swimmer and pass the following safety tests prior to use: swim 25 meters continuously, tread water for two minutes and swim with confidence while wearing the mermaid fin. The lifeguard will consider the how much activity there is in the pool and may test the person on the competence and expertise when using mermaid fins. The lifeguard can at any time refuse the use of any equipment.
Parties are responsible for collecting all garbage/recycling, sweeping the area, and wiping the tables. Supplies will be provided. Space must be cleaned and vacated by the end of the booked time.
Request a booking
Book online through Live & Play.
Parties must be booked 7 days prior to party date.
Cancellations or amendments must be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the date of the party, a $10.00+GST administrative fee will be charged. Failure to observe these deadlines will result in loss of the full cost of the party.