Boat stall, rack, or mooring rental terms and conditions
- The City of Calgary reserves the right to remove any boat at the owner's expense if the boat is parked in the wrong place, or does not exhibit a valid permit sticker.
- Boats are parked at the owner's sole risk and The City of Calgary is not liable for any loss or damage to boats parked in rental spaces.
- Stalls may be reallocated based on recommendations of the Boat Patrol.
- Access to water is not guaranteed in the spring due to flood control measures which include lowering the water level of the Reservoir.
- Heritage paved and South Glenmore lower paved lots have security gates at the water, which open at 6 a.m. and close at 11 p.m. sharp daily during the Summer season (May 1 - October 31).
- The permit is not transferable from the registered permit holder to another individual.
The City collects personal information through the rental application process under authority of the:
- Facility Booking Policy and Procedure
- Facility Use Agreement
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, section 33(c)
We use your information only to contact you about your boat stall, rack, or mooring rental application and permit as required.
Rental permits may be cancelled for non-payment by the specified due date. We accept:
- Credit cards
Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Pay by phone (403-268-3800, option #2) during regular business hours, or online using the same email address listed on your rental permit. You will need to enter in your email address and reset your password if this is your first time paying online
- Visa debit cards
Pay by phone (403-268-3800, option #2) during regular business hours, or online using the same email address listed on your rental permit. You will need to enter in your email address and reset your password if this is your first time paying online
- Cheques (time permitting)
Cheques are payable to:
The City of CalgaryRecreation MC#68.
P.O. Box 2100, Stn M #68
Calgary, AB, T2P 2M5.
Rental cancellations and changes
Note: If a stall is cancelled part way through the season it will not be considered for renewal status.
A refund is given from the date cancelled to the end of the season. All the dates previous to cancellation date are not available for refund.
A cancellation fee of $10.00 (plus GST) is charged for cancellations and amendments (including transfers once public day has passed).
To cancel a boat stall, rack, or mooring:
- Phone: 403-268-3800, option #2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To transfer a boat,stall, rack, or mooring: