myID personal account
myID is an online service that provides citizens and business owners access to multiple City services using a single account.
Citizens can register for a myID personal account.
About myID personal account
A personal account is for individual citizen use, not business users.
To register, you will need to provide:
- Your full name.
- A valid email address.
- A secure password. Passwords must be a minimum of five characters in length. They are case sensitive and can contain special characters.
- At least one security question and answer.
With a personal account, you will be able to:
- Modify your profile information.
- Add or remove a social login.
- Change your password.
- Close your account.
How do I create a myID personal account?
- Please visit the myID registration page and follow the online instructions.
- Once you have registered, a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Sign in to myID with your temporary password then at the prompt, please change your password.
- Your account is now active.
Sign in with your social media login
You can use your social media login (e.g. Facebook, Google and LinkedIn) instead of a myID username and password to sign in. It is a simple and secure way to connect your myID account to a login you can easily remember.
Get started with social media login
In order to use your social media login with myID you must:
- Add your social media login to your existing myID personal account
- Create a new myID account.
On the myID sign in page select the social media icon you wish to use (E.g. Facebook, Google and LinkedIn). The site will prompt you to provide authorization to myID.
Once your social media login is verified, you will have the option to link your social media login with an existing myID account (you will require your myID username and password) or create a new account.