myID is an online service that provides citizens and business owners access to multiple City services using a single account.
Citizens can register for a myID account.
About myID account
A personal account is for individual citizen use.
With a personal account, you will be able to:
- Modify your profile information.
- Add or remove a social login.
- Change your password.
- Close your account.
How do I create a myID account?
To sign up for a myID account, you will need to provide:
- Your full name.
- A valid email address.
- A secure password. Passwords must be a minimum of eight characters in length, contain at least one lower case alphabet, one upper case alphabet and one digit.
- Please visit the myID page and follow the online instructions.
- As part of the registration process, a validation code will be emailed to you.
3. Retrieve the validation code from your email, and enter it in the “One time passcode” box. Click the “Submit” button.
4. You will then be logged in to the system and taken to your dashboard.
5. Your account is now active.
Sign in with your social media login
You can use your social media login (e.g. Facebook, Google and LinkedIn) instead of your myID username and password to sign in. It is a simple and secure way to connect your myID account to a login you can easily remember.
Get started with social media login
In order to use your social media login with myID you must:
- Add your social media login to your existing myID account; or
- Create a new myID account.
On the myID sign in page select the social media icon you wish to use (E.g. Facebook, Google and LinkedIn). The site will prompt you to provide authorization to myID.
Once your social media login is verified, you will have the option to link your social media login with an existing myID account (you will require your myID username and password) or create a new account.