SCYYC for organizations
Thank you for your participation on the School Connections YCC project.
Criteria for organizations to be listed in the SCYYC database
- Organization is a government or a registered not-for-profit.
- Organization must have adequate liability insurance and will maintain coverage throughout the duration of the program offered.
- Program must address an existing need of students and/or their families.
- All fees are 100% waived upon request.
- At least one on-site staff member must have a valid first aid certificate.
- All program staff members and volunteers have completed a Police Information Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search verification, and are cleared to work with children and youth.
- Everyone working or participating in a program is required to wear a face covering or mask in compliance with the Pandemic Face Covering Bylaw 63M2021.
School Connections YYC Fall 2022 deadlines for Organizations
|Organizations (fall or full school year programming)|
|Organization Prescreen Form||Monday, February 28, 2022|
|Program Prescreen Form||Monday, February 28, 2022|
|School Access Applications||Friday, April 1, 2022|
|Organizations (winter programming)|
|Organization Prescreen Form||Monday, August 1, 2022|
|Program Prescreen Form||Monday, August 1, 2022|
|School Access Applications||Monday, October 3, 2022|
Register for a myID business account
Prior to participating in SCYYC, all organizations must have a myID business account. myID is an online service that provides citizens and business owners access to multiple City services using a single account. Learn how to register for a myID account.
After a myID business account has been set up, organizations can access the SCYYC portal.
Organizations must complete three steps to participate
- Organizations complete the Organization Pre-screen Form to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria. Criteria is listed above.
- Once the organization has been approved, they complete a Program Pre-screening Form for each individual program that will be listed on the database or accessing school space.
- Submit an Access Application. Organizations will apply for each program to each school they would like to offer that program in.