Artificial turf rental terms and conditions
Artificial turf use
Our rental terms and conditions apply to all artificial turf users. You’ll be asked to accept them during the applications process.
- Your permit must be onsite during any and all of your bookings to avoid any confusion. Your permit is proof of your rental to anyone who may need to see it.
- Permits are only valid for the date, time and location specified on the reservation receipt. The City of Calgary does not post reservation notices at park or field locations. Permit holders should have a copy of the permit with them at all times. If a non-permitted user is occupying site, please contact City staff if available on site, or call 311.
- The facility permit holder (applicant/renter) is expected to adhere to all rules & regulations governing facility use in order to ensure both the safety of participants and the preservation of The City facility. As the permit holder, it is your responsibility to ensure that every player, team official, parent of players (for youth organizations), and spectator is aware of the conditions of use/regulations.
- All facility closures due to inclement weather will be determined by facility staff. Prior to games, please check the field status for field closures, or phone 311 or the field closure line at 403-268-2300, ext 9855.
- Staff will notify the Facility Bookings office of any inclement weather/field closures and renters will automatically receive a credit for identified inclement weather closures.
Payment terms & options
Payment due dates vary by the type of rental period. Refer to your invoice or permit. Rental permits may be cancelled for non-payment by the specified due date. We accept:
- Credit cards - Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Pay by phone during regular business hours, or online using the same email address listed on your rental permit.
- Visa debit cards - Pay by phone during regular business hours, or online using the same email address listed on your rental permit.
- Cheques – Payable to The City of Calgary. Mail to:
The City of Calgary Recreation MC #68
P.O. Box 2100, Stn M #68,
Calgary, AB, T2P 2M5.
The City collects personal information through the rental application process under authority of the:
- Facility Booking Policy and Procedure
- Facility Use Agreement
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, section 33(c)
We use your information only to contact you about your rental application and permit as required.
Rental cancellations & changes
When notified at least 30 days before the rental date, cancellations and reductions in time will be refunded. A $10.50 administration fee applies. Other conditions apply to groups with renewal rights.
A $10.50 administration fee also applies to changing a rental permit. The fee covers up to 10 changes per permit, per change submission. Submit cancellations or changes to Facility Bookings: