About the park
Clearwater Park is a day use, reservation only site that’s perfect for community groups, nature study and appreciation, team building, or a family escape from the City. The site is pack-in, pack-out and user maintained.
- 100-person site capacity
- Secluded, fenced space on banks of Elbow River, approximately 40 acres available for group activities
- 3 - 6.3 m diameter tipis complete with wood floors
- 1 - 6 X 6 m festival tent with 6 picnic tables
- 2 pump-out toilets, one of these is wheelchair accessible
- 2 in-ground fire rings
Bookings are accepted as of January 1 for the calendar year.
- Bookings are permitted May long weekend until Remembrance Day.
- Bookings are available 7 days a week, 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Please note, Clearwater Park is a natural site and is inhabited by wildlife. Please use caution.
There are numerous community and public parks in Calgary to explore.
Need additional information on our parks and activities? Want to request maintenance?