Birthday parties - Inglewood
Before and after your party
- Please have your guests meet in the in the lobby and then check in with our staff.
- We offer only one party at a time to a total of three party slots.
- Your party will have access to the party area five minutes before time of booking.
- Parties are responsible for collecting all garbage/recycling, sweeping the area, and wiping the tables. Supplies will be provided. Space must be cleaned and vacated by the end of the booked time.
- Groups of 20 of Less will use the Multi-Purpose Room and Groups of 21-40 will use the Pool Deck Party Area. You will be responsible for setting up tables/chairs on the pool deck and putting them away when you are finished.
You are welcome to bring food and drinks for your stay in the party area/room. Remember to bring all your birthday essentials, e.g. plates, cups, etc.
- It’s best to keep things simple with snacks or just cake/gift opening rather than a full meal.
- We cannot guarantee refrigeration.
- We do not provide cooking or heating facilities.
- Do not bring cooking appliances such as crock pots, hot plates, etc.
The party area will have tables and chairs available. If you would like to brighten it up with a tablecloth, birthday banners and other decorations, you are welcome to do so.
- Candles/Sparklers are not permitted
- We do not permit glass containers, silly string, piñatas or other novelties that disperse.
- We do not permit latex balloons, but do allow mylar balloons.
Swimmers 8 years and older are required to swim the width (approximately 10 m) of the pool on their front without stopping or touching the bottom. It is up to the discretion of the lifeguard who will need to wear a lifejacket, and even those who pass the swim test may be asked to wear a lifejacket partway through the swimming portion if they appear to be having difficulty.
Children eight years of age and older are permitted to swim on their own. Any children under the age of 8 must remain within arm's reach of an adult at all times; this means that the responsible person who is 14 years or older must be in the water directly supervising all children 7 years and younger.
Yes, but the lifeguard can refuse the use of any toys you bring. We suggest small water toys, as they are most likely to be accepted.
Mermaid fins as with other toys, patrons who wish to use a mermaid fin must speak to the lifeguard on duty first. Lifeguards must ensure that the mermaid fin user is a strong swimmer and pass the following safety tests prior to use: swim 25 meters continuously, tread water for two minutes and swim with confidence while wearing the mermaid fin. The lifeguard will consider the how much activity there is in the pool and may test the person on the competence and expertise when using mermaid fins. The lifeguard can at any time refuse the use of any equipment.
Types of parties
Private pool party & room
You'll have access to two small water slides, a tot slide, an aquatic climbing wall, mats, rings, balls, and other pool toys (flutter boards and fins are only for swimming lessons and not permitted).
This package includes 45 minutes in the designated party area. All parties start in the pool and end in the party area. This cannot be changed due to facility schedules.
Our parties fill up quickly, so we recommend booking early.
- Capacity: The party includes 20 guests. This includes supervising adults.
- Ages: All ages (minimum ratio of one adult for every three children that are under the age of 8)
- Base Cost: $169.00 (includes 20 people)
- Additional Guests: You can add up to 20 extra guests and will pay drop-in admission rates on arrival. Room has a capacity of 20 people. Groups of larger than 20 people move out onto the pool deck area. Pool deck has a capacity of 40 people.
- Pool Time: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Party Area: 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Pool Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Party Area: 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m
- Pool Time: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Party Area: 1 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Pool Time: 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Party Area: 2 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Pool Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Party Area: 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Pool Time: 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Party Area: 12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Pool Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Party Area: 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Request a booking
Bookings must be received no later than 12 p.m. on the Monday before the weekend of the booking.
All bookings are subject to a $4.75 risk management fee.
Cancellations or amendments must be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the date of the party.
A $10.00+GST administrative fee is charged for any cancellations or amendments.