Terms & conditions - 10x punch cards
By purchasing a Calgary Recreation Punch Card, I acknowledge and agree that I have read the Terms and Conditions included below and agree to be bound by them.
- 10X punch cards expire 24 months after the date of purchase.
- 10X punch cards are only valid for the facility type they are purchased for (identified below).
- 10X punch cards can be used by multiple people within the same age category.
- Lost or stolen punch cards should be reported to the facility. Pass replacement fee is $10.00.
- Passes can be digitally displayed on customer’s electronic devices.
- If no pass is shown, the full admission fee will be charged for entry into the facility.
- The City of Calgary reserves the right to revoke any 10x punch cards in the event of non-compliance with Calgary Recreation facility rules and regulations, and inappropriate/abusive behavior.
Leisure Centre punch card: Includes access to Southland AND Village Square Leisure Centres. Activities include access to the Water Park, Hot Tubs, Steam Room, Weight Room, Drop-in Dryland and Water Fitness Classes, Open Gymnasium, Rock Climbing and Racquetball/Squash Courts (available at Southland Leisure Centre only).
Aquatic & Fitness Centre punch card: Includes access to all Aquatic & Fitness Centres. Activities include access to all drop-in Public Swim, Lane Swim, Hot Tubs, Steam Room, Weight Room, Drop-in Dryland and Water Fitness Classes.
Public skate & Shinny punch card: Includes access to all drop-in public skate and shinny opportunities at applicable arenas.
- Use of Calgary Recreation facilities is subject to availability. Facility areas may be unavailable due to maintenance shutdowns (planned and emergency), private rentals, special events, bookings, programs, area maximums, or changes in facility schedules. These changes may occur with little or no notice. No refunds, credits or extensions will be given as result of these situations.
- Punch card prices do not include access to registered programs and private leased areas.
- Punch card holders must abide by Aquatic Facility Guidelines, Youth Weight Room Guidelines, and Arena Rules & Regulations.
- Cancelled 10X punch cards will be refunded according to the number of punches remaining.
- Cancellation requests must be in-person and are effective the day of request.
By using City of Calgary recreational facilities, each customer freely assumes all risks and hazards associated with the use of the facilities and all recreational activities engaged in. Customer agrees that The City of Calgary, its agents and employees are not liable in the case of loss, damage, injury or ambulance/health care services resulting from or in connection with such activities and facility use.