Special event road closures
The following parking bans will be in effect during both home and away playoff games starting at 6 p.m.
- Along 17 Avenue S.W. between Macleod Trail S.W. and 10 Street S.W.
- 11 Avenue S.E. from 1 Street S.E. to 5 Street S.E.
Sunday, May 29 – Road closures from 6 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Olympic Way SE / 4 Street S.E. will be closed between 9 Avenue S.E. and Stampede Trail S.E.
- 9 Avenue S.E. will be closed between 3 Street S.E. and 12 Street S.E.
- 11 Avenue will be reduced to two westbound lanes from Olympic Way S.E. to 14 Street S.W.
- 12 Street will be closed between 9 Avenue S.E. and 1Avenue N.E.
- 1 Avenue N.E. will be closed between 12 Street N.E. and 4 Street N.E.
- 4 Street N.E. will be reduced to one lane on east side from 1 Avenue N.E. to Riverfront Avenue N.E.
- Memorial Drive will be reduced to one lane in each direction between 10 Street N.W. and the Reconciliation Bridge (4 Street N.E.)
- Memorial Drive will be completely closed between 10 Street N.W. and Kensington Road N.W.
- Riverfront Avenue will be closed from 1 Street S.W. to 6 Street S.E.
- 6 Street S.E. will be closed from 6 Avenue S.E. to 9 Avenue S.E.
- Parkdale Boulevard N.W., 3 Avenue N.W., and Bowness Road N.W. will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Kensington Road N.W. and 42 Street N.W.
- 19 Avenue N.W. will be closed between 42 Street N.W. and 47 Street N.W.
- 48 Street N.W. will be closed between 19 Avenue N.W. and Bowness Road N.W.
- 18 Avenue N.W. will be closed between 48 Street N.W. and 50 Street N.W.
- 17 Avenue N.W. will be closed between Bowness Road N.W. and 52 Street N.W.
- Bowness Road N.W. will have reduced lanes and flagpeople directing traffic between Bow Crescent N.W. and 67 Street N.W.
- Watch for runners on the roadway on 69 St N.W. north of Bowness Road N.W.
Please note: There will be a large police presence along the entire route to keep the participants safe and direct traffic.