School gymnasium rental terms and conditions
The City collects personal information through the rental application process under authority of the:
- Facility Booking Policy and Procedure
- Facility Use Agreement
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, section 33(c)
We use your information only to contact you about your rental application and permit as required.
Payment terms and options
- Payment for 5 or less dates booked is due immediately.
- Payment for more than 5 dates booked is due in full 30 days before the first booking date.
- If payment is not received by the due date, we will cancel the permit and you will lose your renewal rights. The cancelled bookings will then be made available to the public. Please ensure your payments are received in our office by the due date to avoid cancellation. This process applies to all groups booking school gyms.
- Payment options - You can pay for your bookings online, by phone, or by mail. Click here for payment or cancellation instructions.
Per School Board direction, booking groups are required to notify the school if they will not use their booked space. Notifying the school allows the caretaker to better prepare for and prioritize their work. Failure to inform the school of a booking cancellation (or “no-show”) may result in a formal complaint lodged against your group, which may affect your group’s ability to reserve in the future.