Online account access
- Receive City of Calgary corporate invoices electronically.
- View corporate invoices online.
- Look up payment history and account balances.
- Pay the following corporate invoices online by credit card, VisaDebit or MastercardDebit (Interac online payment option is not available).
|Invoice # prefix (first three letters)
|Invoice from Business Unit
|BLN or BLR
|Corporate Data Licensing
|Calgary Emergency Management Agency (CEMA)
|Partnership - Festival & Events
|Water Services - Water Meter
eBill is not available for property tax or business tax.
Customers are eligible for an eBill account, if their City of Calgary corporate invoice contains:
- a customer ID that is an eight digit number beginning with "1"
- an invoice number that includes a three letter prefix followed by eight digits
(e.g. – AAA-########)
1. Create a City of Calgary myID personal or business account
Note: Non-Calgary based businesses (without a Calgary Business Licence Number or Business ID) may register for a personal account to set up a City of Calgary myID account.
2. Request an eBill account
Request the set up of an eBill account and have it connected to your myID account:
Self serve online at: Online eBill Request or call 311 or 403-268-CITY(2489) if calling from outside Calgary.
Note: You will need your myID Username and 8-digit customer number
The eBill account set up process takes up to two business days.