Online account access
- receive City of Calgary corporate invoices electronically,
- view corporate invoices online,
- look up payment history and account balances, and
- pay corporate invoices online.
eBill is not available for property tax or business tax.
Customers are eligible for an eBill account, if their City of Calgary corporate invoice contains:
- a customer ID that is an eight digit number beginning with "1"
- an invoice number that includes a three letter prefix followed by eight digits
(e.g. – AAA-########)
1. Create a City of Calgary myID personal or business account
Note: Non-Calgary based businesses (without a Calgary Business Licence Number or Business ID) may register for a personal account to set up a City of Calgary myID account.
2. Request an eBill account
Request the set up of an eBill account and have it connected to your myID account:
Self serve online at: Online eBill Request or call 311 or 403-268-CITY(2489) if calling from outside Calgary.
Note: You will need your myID Username and 8-digit customer number
The eBill account set up process takes up to two business days.