Online account access
- Receive City of Calgary corporate invoices electronically.
- View corporate invoices online.
- Look up payment history and account balances.
- Pay corporate invoices online by credit card, VisaDebit or MastercardDebit (Interac online payment option is not available).
eBill is not available for property tax or business tax.
Customers are eligible for an eBill account, if their City of Calgary corporate invoice contains:
- a customer ID that is an eight digit number beginning with "1"
- an invoice number that includes a three letter prefix followed by eight digits
(e.g. – AAA-########)
1. Create a City of Calgary myID personal or business account
Note: Non-Calgary based businesses (without a Calgary Business Licence Number or Business ID) may register for a personal account to set up a City of Calgary myID account.
2. Request an eBill account
Request the set up of an eBill account and have it connected to your myID account:
Self serve online at: Online eBill Request or call 311 or 403-268-CITY(2489) if calling from outside Calgary.
Note: You will need your myID Username and 8-digit customer number
The eBill account set up process takes up to two business days.