Legal Survey Fabric
The Legal Survey Fabric (LSF) comprises property-based information regarding tentative, preliminary and registered plans within the City of Calgary. As a site map, the LSF digital map products provide a complete picture of legal parcel information to assist architects, builders, and developers in the planning process.
The LSF provides point, line and topology features, including
- LSF data is used to establish the location of utilities or infrastructure in relation to property.
- Survey & Development companies use the LSF to locate cadastral pins when they are out in the field.
- Utility companies use it to determine the locations of easements and rights-of-ways in which to locate their lines.
- Detailed information on lot lines, utility rights-of-way, lot block, and plan information and lot dimensions
- Accurate and reliable – updated on a regular basis by The City of Calgary
- Efficient – licensing process completed in minutes rather than days
- All are sold by section
- Immediate download available from City Online