Facility features - Wildflower Arts Centre
Visual arts studios
- 3 natural light filled visual arts studios designed to meet your creative needs.
- Studios feature large windows, double sinks, adjustable tables, black boards, sound systems, standing easels and drawing donkeys.
- Whelan Bouncing Roller Collograph Press used for lino print, collograph and embossing
- No solvent use is permitted in our studios
- Clean, modern, well-ventilated studio with abundant natural light
- Ceramics studio features large worktables, double sinks with clay trap, slab roller, extruder, plaster slump-molds and electric potter’s wheels
- Adaptable, wheelchair accessible Brent Potter’s Wheel
Kilns and ceramics
Our ceramic facility includes:
- ventilated electric kilns
- pug mill
- wide range of lead-free studio glazes
- custom firing
Sprung dance floor
- 1,600 or 3,200 square foot dance and drama studio
- Studios are well lit and equipped with full-length mirrors, sprung wood floors, 38 feet of fixed ballet barres, portable ballet barres and sound systems.
- This space is suitable for Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Modern, HipHop and any other soft soled shoe forms of dance.
Our goal is to have our facility be as barrier-free as possible. We have wheelchair accessibility from our west entrance. We have an accessible pottery wheel in our ceramics studio. This allows someone in a wheelchair (or those preferring to stand at the wheel), to take part in our courses. Our staff can assist you in making a decision about which course is suited to your abilities and interests.View accessibility information