Municipal offences disclosure requests
What is disclosure?
Disclosure is the investigative package relating to the offence.
How do I order disclosure?
Once you have received a Summons or Violation Ticket, you may order disclosure from the Prosecutions section of Law by completing and submitting the Disclosure Request form online or via downloadable pdf.
The information provided here applies only to offences prosecuted by The City of Calgary.
- Disclosure can take a minimum of two weeks to prepare.
- You will be notified by your preferred method of contact when disclosure is ready for pick up.
- Pick up your disclosure package from the Visitor Management Centre on the Main Floor of the Calgary Municipal Building, 800 Macleod Trail S.E., during business hours Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Disclosure must be picked up and signed for in person by yourself or someone appointed on your behalf. One piece of picture ID must be provided when picking up disclosure.
- Disclosure will not be mailed, e-mailed or faxed.