Youth on Course
Youth between the ages of 6 - 18 can access Youth on Course rates after 2 p.m. at all 7 City of Calgary Golf Courses (Confederation Park, Lakeview, McCall Lake 18, McCall Par 3, Maple Ridge, Shaganappi Point 18 and Shaganappi Valley 9).
A valid Golf Canada/Youth on Course membership number in the user's name must be presented at every check-in, along with a picture ID.
How do I register?
Youth must register with Golf Canada
Activation is not immediate. There may be a delay between registration with Golf Canada and your ability to access Youth on Course rates.
Be sure to complete the online curriculum to activate your membership and review all information provided by Youth on Course before arriving at the golf course.
Clubhouse staff cannot assist with Golf Canada or Youth on Course membership concerns. Inquiries and/or or issues regarding the Youth on Course program or membership can be directed AlbertaGolf.org
What do I pay?
Youth on Course rates: $5/18-Holes/Twilight, $3/9 holes – after 2 p.m.
Full applicable green fee rates will be charged for tee times booked before 2 p.m. (1:59 p.m. and earlier) and if the Golf Canada/Youth on Course membership cannot be validated in the Youth on Course portal.
Where can I play?
18-hole/Twilight play is available at McCall Lake 18, Maple Ridge and Shaganappi Point.
9-hole play is available at Confederation Park, Shaganappi Valley 9, McCall Lake Par 3 and Lakeview.
9-hole play is also available at the18-hole courses during designated 9-hole tee times.
I Have My Youth on Course Confirmation – Now What?
1. Create a City of Calgary Golf account/profile under the youth's name in the online reservation system before arriving at the course. How to Book and Cancel a Tee Time.
- If an account was created already, log in to confirm contact information is correct and make any changes required.
- If a child does not have their own email address, the parent’s email address can be used to create the child’s account.
- If you experience any issues creating a golf account/profile stop by any open clubhouse for assistance.
2. Book an after 2 PM tee time at one of the participating golf courses or walk-in without a tee time and be added to the waitlist for an after 2 PM tee time.
3. Check in at least 15 minutes before the tee time. The youth must be present in the clubhouse. Present ID and Youth on Course/Golf Canada number. Eligibility will be confirmed through Youth on Course portal.
4. Pay the applicable $5 (18 Holes/Twilight 18) or $3 (9 Holes) Youth on Course green fee.
5. Enjoy the round.
6. Review full golf course information at calgary.ca/golf
The level of difficulty varies between facilities. The City of Calgary offers golf courses suited to those new to the game, and for those looking for a more challenging experience. Review New to Golf for guidelines, policies, etc.
Golf Administration is the final authority on all conditions of use and associated interpretations.
Management reserves the right to revoke or suspend playing privileges for reasons including (but not limited to) failure to comply with facility rules and regulations, policies, standards of behaviour or conditions of use.