Photography Devonian Gardens
Public Photography Permit
2023 - $156/hour
2024 - $162.24/hour
- Available during mall hours.
- Permit holder is required to have proof of permit during booking time.
- The general public will continue to have access to all areas of the Garden. This permit does not provide exclusive access to any portion of the Garden.
Private Photography Permit
Prices are hourly per garden location.
- Available during and outside mall hours.
- Exclusive use of area(s) booked. Booked area(s) will be blocked off for your use.
- Minimum two-hour booking required.
Bookings are taken up to a year in advance.
Note: All rental bookings include a photography permit.
Commercial Filming and Photography
A film permit through Calgary Economic Development is required to film any theatrical motion picture, television program, television commercial, music video or commercial still photography at Devonian Gardens. Please contact Calgary Economic Development directly for any commercial filming or photography at Devonian Gardens.
- Full payment of permit is due 14 days after the booking is confirmed.
- In the instance a booking takes place with less than 14 days from confirmation, the full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Public photography permits are non-refundable. Public photography permits may be rescheduled with a 5-day notice in writing to email@example.com, based on availability.
- Private photography permits cancelled with more than 14 days’ notice, will be refunded in the same form of payment, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee. If the booking is cancelled with less than 14 days’ notice, the entire amount of the booking is kept in full.
- Cancellation of bookings must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered valid.
The City reserves the right to revise or cancel permits at any time.