Toilet rebate programs for multi-unit buildings - ending Nov. 1, 2022
Replace your old water-guzzling toilets with high-efficiency WaterSenseTM labelled toilets and you'll conserve water and money.
The WaterSense label identifies high-efficiency products that meet EPA criteria for both water efficiency and performance.
Find more tips and guides for saving water and money in your business. Visit Water Efficiency for Businesses.
Multi-unit and Hotel/Motel toilet replacement program
Toilets are responsible for nearly one-third of the water consumed in your building, costing more money than any other fixture.
Stop flushing money away by switching to high-efficiency toilets, and submit your completed rebate application form on or before Nov. 1, 2022 to be eligible for your $50 rebate from the City of Calgary.
Buildings that replace old water-guzzling toilets with new high-efficiency toilets can expect to use about 30 per cent less water. Over two years, the total savings on your water bill will have covered the cost of your new high-efficiency toilets. With the toilets paid in full, all future savings will be long-term profits.
Apply for your $50 Toilet Replacement Rebate in three easy steps
- Determine if you are eligible:
- Your multi-unit building, hotel or motel is within the City of Calgary
- You have removed your old 13L+ toilet(s), purchased and installed high-efficiency, WaterSense labelled toilet(s).
- Complete theapplication form and include original toilet purchase receipts. For support with application processing or to address any questions you may have, fill out our online service request.
- Mail in your completed form along with receipts on or before Nov. 1, 2022. Applications submitted on or before this date will be processed by the end of the year.
For support with application processing or to address any questions you may have, fill out our online service request.
Toilet rebate application forms
How to choose a new toilet
There are many things to consider when choosing a new toilet. Find information about toilet selection, flush volumes, maintenance, toilet footprint, height, rough-in, toilets in basements, drainline carry and more. Visit Choosing your WaterSense Toilet.