Council and Committee Agendas, Minutes and Video
- Public are strongly encouraged to follow Council and Committee meetings using the live stream www.calgary.ca/watchlive
- Public wishing to make a written submission may do so using the public submission form at the following link: Public Submission Form
- Public wishing to speak are encouraged to participate remotely. Contact the City Clerk’s Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and to receive further information on how to call in.
- Those who wish to appear in person to speak to an agenda item can expect covid-19 protocols to be in place.
- Members of Council and Committees may be participating remotely.
Welcome to the City of Calgary's Council and Committee Meetings agenda, minutes and video portal.
To see the calendar of all meetings for the year, look at the Council calendar.
Live streaming video is available on the live webcast page. Archived video of meetings is available on this page after each meeting has been published. Select a meeting below to view the agenda, minutes and any archived, timestamped video.
To view the timestamped video, select a meeting type below, then select the meeting and the date of the meeting. Click the View dropdown and select Minutes (HTML). Click a linked item in the Minutes to go to that point in the video.
Search City of Calgary legislative meetings since Nov 1, 2017.
Final Bylaws and historic Council records
Search meetings prior to November 1, 2017 as well as all final bylaws and historic Council records dating from 1884.