Search Tips for Agenda Minutes
Meeting records currently 4 years past the Council or Committee Meeting date will be migrated and made available via the following link below.
Please note the search engine for Agendas and Minutes has changed, here are some tips on how to get the most out of your search:
Before you search
- Determine what you're looking for.
- Choose as many descriptive words as needed.
- Too few words may give poor results.
- The search box accepts up to 32 words.
- For example, if looking for a secondary suite item in a 2016 council meeting enter: "council 2016 secondary suite"
- Searches are not case sensitive.
- Keywords may be entered in lower or upper case or a combination of both. Math, math, MATH
- Exception: Boolean operator OR, must be in CAPS
- Boolean operator AND is assumed
- Word order matters.
- Search ranks the first word slightly higher than the second, the second slightly more than the third, etc.
- Council decision (results are slightly different from the search decision council)
- Search ignores most punctuation and symbols. Exceptions:
- Dollar sign when used to indicate price.
- Search does not allow wildcards to be used for variable ends of words.
- Instead, searches for all possible word variations.
- Council returns council councillor councillors