Water Epay Services
Water Resources will be using The City’s Water EPay service for the following:
- Service Disconnection Fees
- Redevelopment Levy
- DSSP Inspection Packages and Services
Water EPay requires a myID City business account or personal account.
If users currently have a City of Calgary myID business or personal account, it can be used for Water EPay services. In addition, please The Guide to Water EPay to assist with your payment.
To access Water EPay service offerings, note the following:
- Inspections Services items – select Infrastructure Delivery from the dropdown menu.
- In the Order#/Applicant# field in ePay, please ensure to type in the DSSP number in full, e.g., DSSPXXXX-XXX-X.
- Service Disconnection items - select Drinking Water Distribution-Operational Performance from the dropdown menu
See bulletin, Drinking water distribution process change for service disconnection requests
- In the Order#/Applicant# field in ePay, please ensure to type in the SR number in full, e.g., SRXXXXXXX.
Water ePay service item payments are NOT transferrable. Applicants must select and pay for the proper service item, as identified under each area.
For City of Calgary myID related issues, information is available at: http://www.calgary.ca/cfod/it/Pages/myID-business-account-FAQs.aspx