POSEIDONOnline and City Online
POSEIDONOnline is the submission site for electronic submissions directly to Water Development Resources by development industry applicants. POSEIDONOnline offers the ability for applicants to submit:
- Construction Drawing Checklists,
- Construction Drawing Checklists for Ponds
- Subdivision Stormwater Management Reports (E-SWMR)
- Revised Final
- DP/DSSP (Private Site) Stormwater Management Reports (E-DPDSSP).
- Revised Final
- Construction Drawing - Minor Revision (CD-MR)
- Industry Initiated
- Field Order Initiated
- Construction Drawing - Minor Revision Pond (CD-MR Pond)
- Industry Initiated (CD-MRI Pond)
- Field Order Initiated (CD-MRF Pond)
- View Submissions Dashboard
POSEIDONOnline is accessed through The City's VISTA website, by selecting the 'Submit to Water' link located on the left hand side of the VISTA main page.
In order for applicants to use this service, applicants require a Registered Submission VISTA Log-In and be a Registered Consultant. POSEIDONOnline uses the same Log-Ins as VISTA. If an applicant does not currently have a Registered Consultant VISTA Log-In, one can be created from the VISTA site.
Please see this POSEIDONOnline document for more information or refer to ourfrequently asked questions document.
The POSEIDONOnline View Submissions page has been developed to provide applicants with up-to-date information on the status of Water only approvals submissions.
To view submissions, please follow the steps outlined in the following guide:
As of June 16, 2014, Infrastructure Planning is pleased to make SWMRs, SMDPs and MDPs available through City Online.
For more information about report availability please contact IPInformationManagement@calgary.ca.