Bylaws related to truck routes
In Calgary, trucks are only permitted on designated truck routes. Please refer to our Truck Routes Bylaw for a breakdown of the following:
- Truck routes, as established in Schedule "A".
- Restricted truck routes, as established in Schedule "B".
- Truck zones, as established in Schedule "C".
- Temporary truck routes, as designated under section 7.
Fines for violations of these regulations may reach a maximum of $2,500.
Truck routes are regulated by the Truck Routes Bylaw.
This page is an overview of these regulations. Please refer to the actual bylaw for more detailed information. Original copies of the bylaw are available at the City Clerk's office.
Filing a complaint
To report a violation, please choose one of the following options:
- If the vehicle is parked, please contact the Calgary Parking Authority: 403-537-7000.
- If the vehicle is moving, please contant the Calgary Police Service non-emergency line: 403-266-1234.