Contact City of Calgary Archives
City of Calgary Archives
In efforts to minimize the spread of Covid-19, archival researchers are encouraged to email inquiries to The City of Calgary Archives (email@example.com).
Archivists will provide your requested information via email or mail. You can contact the City of Calgary Archives via phone (403-268-8180) during our regular business hours (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Hours of operation
|Day: Mon. - Fri.||Time: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Day: Sat. - Sun.||Time: Closed|
|Day: Statutory holidays||Time: Closed|
The City of Calgary Archives, mail code #8007
The City of Calgary
800 Macleod Tr. S.E.
PO Box 2100, Station M
Calgary, Alberta T2P 2M5
- Parking available in City Hall parkade.
- Eight designated accessible parking stalls.
- Wheelchair access to Municipal Building from the City Hall CTrain platform.
- Wheelchair access to Municipal Building from doors on Macleod Trail.
- Wheelchair access to Municipal Building from City Hall parkade.
- Washrooms located behind Council Chambers in the Municipal Building are accessibile.