Contact City of Calgary Archives
City of Calgary Archives
Appointments for in-person visits are available Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Archival researchers are encouraged to search our archives portal in advance of their visit, then email inquiries to The City of Calgary Archives as the Archivist may provide your requested information via email or mail. To book an appointment to visit the archives reading room, email email@example.com or call 403-268-8180.
Hours of operation
|Day: Mon. - Fri.||Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Day: Sat. - Sun.||Time: Closed|
|Day: Statutory holidays||Time: Closed|
The City of Calgary Archives, mail code #8007
The City of Calgary
800 Macleod Tr. S.E.
PO Box 2100, Station M
Calgary, Alberta T2P 2M5
- Parking available in City Hall parkade.
- Eight designated accessible parking stalls.
- Wheelchair access to Municipal Building from the City Hall CTrain platform.
- Wheelchair access to Municipal Building from doors on Macleod Trail.
- Wheelchair access to Municipal Building from City Hall parkade.
- Washrooms located behind Council Chambers in the Municipal Building are accessibile.