Age-Friendly resources and news
The Age-Friendly Calgary team regularly partners with Calgarians, community partners and members of industry and advocates to develop tools and resources that will support everyone in creating an age-friendly city. Below you can find reports, links to our newsletter and tools that can help you be a part of the cultural transformation.
Tools for stakeholders
- Calgary’s Community Response to Elder Abuse: A networking guide for service providers
- Elder Abuse: What it is and what you can do
- Affordability of Services for Aging in the Community
- Education and Training for Service and Housing Providers working with Older Adults with Mental Health Issues
- Older Adults - Who is at Greatest Risk for Poverty?
- Older Adults and Homelessness
- Older Adults and Income Support
- Strengthening Integrated Care and Housing
- Strengthening Outreach and Health Services
Seniors Community profile by Local Geographic Area (LGA), Zone, and Alberta levels for 114 LGAs in Alberta.