Bob Bahan Aquatic & Fitness Centre schedules
Below are the drop-in activities that must be booked at Bob Bahan Aquatic & Fitness Centre. Paying for admissions is done separately from activity appointments.
Weights & Cardio
Access our wide variety of exercise machines and weights. We have what you need to get back to your workout routine and stay on track to reach your fitness goals, even if you're over 50 years old.
Swimming & Dive Tank
Get your feet wet with gentle fitness, family swimming, lane swimming, deep water exercise and more! Separate time slots are available for a variety of swimming activities, with specific times for the 50+ age group.
What to expect
Book a drop-in time
You are limited to booking one activity type per person per day. New appointment times are released at 5:30 a.m. daily.
Note: Late arrivals will not be permitted. If you are not present for the start of your appointment, your spot may be given to another customer.
For the best experience, please make sure you have a Live and Play account first. (Create an account)
- Click on an activity below
- Search for your desired date, time and venue. Appointments will only be allowed seven days in advance.
- Click on “Book now” to add the drop-in time to your Basket.
- Add more drop-in times for this activity to your Basket by clicking “Continue Shopping” (limit one activity type per person per day).
- Review your selections by clicking on “Basket” in the top right.
- Click on “Checkout” to reserve your drop-in times. You will be asked to log into your account if you haven’t already done so.
To book different activities, repeat steps 1-4 (limit one activity type per person per day).
To book an appointment by phone, call 403-268-3800 between 8:30 am – 4 p.m. Monday to Friday (phone appointment bookings are closed on weekends).
Pay for admission
You can pay for admission in these ways:
- Purchase one-time admission online (non-refundable) before your appointment time. Show your receipt when you get there.
- Show your Rec pass when you get there.
- Pay one-time admission in-person when you get there by credit card, cash, fee assistance or discounts.
Learn more about admission prices.