Family golf nights
Family Golf Nights are a perfect way to spend some time in the fresh air with your family at our beginner 9-hole golf courses.
Juniors (4-17 years old) can golf for free when accompanied by one paying adult/senior. There must be at least one adult/senior per foursome.
For families experiencing disability, (of any type, physical, sensory, developmental and or intellectual) we welcome you to join us at our Adaptive Family Golf Nights where you can learn the game and enjoy an evening of inclusive golf!
Minimum number in a group to book is 2. Single player reservations or walk-on play cannot be accommodated during Family Nights.
Green fees include:
- 9 holes of golf beginning at 5 p.m.
- Discount coupons.
- Tips on etiquette, club selection, lingo and how to have fun playing the game.
- Golf Pro on site with free golf tips from 5 - 7 p.m.
Booking your tee time
- Bookings can be made up to four days in advance.
- Online and mobile app customers require a registered Golf Account.