Property Assessment eNotice
Sign up to receive your 2021 Property Assessment notice online.
The City of Calgary encourages property owners to go paperless with eNotice. It’s convenient, safe and eco-friendly.
To sign up, property owners will need an Assessment Search account. The steps on how to get an account is noted below. The steps below help to protect your personal information.
Please note: If you sign up before Dec. 1, 2020 you’ll receive your 2021 Property Assessment Notice in your secure Assessment Search account. It will be available when The City delivers annual notices on Jan. 14, 2021.
Here is how you can sign-up:
- To access Assessment Search for personal or individual use, a myID personal account is needed. myID is an online service that provides citizens and business
- owners access to multiple City services using a single account.
- If you already have a personal myID account, go to step 2.
- Select myID personal accounts on the myID account sign on calgary.ca/myid and follow the instructions to set up a myID personal account.
- If you have any questions about setting up a myID personal account, please contact 311.
STEP TWO: Sign in after registering for a personal myID account
- Go to Assessment Search at calgary.ca/assessmentsearch
- Click Sign In under Secure Access.
- Enter your myID username and password, and then click submit.
STEP THREE: Link your property assessment account to myID
- The first time you log in, you will need to link your property assessment account to your myID account.
- Click Add Property Account.
- Enter your roll number and access code (located at the top of your assessment notice) in the appropriate field and click submit.
STEP FOUR: Sign up for eNotice
- Click on the Notice Delivery Preference on the left-hand side under My Assessment.
- You will land on the Notice Delivery Preference page. All of your associated properties will be displayed with a default Notice Delivery Method of paper.
- Select Electronic under My Delivery Preference and submit.
- Check the box to confirm your email and select Acknowledge.