Youth employment resources
Need immediate assistance?
The Distress Centre offers support 24/7.
Call (403) 266-HELP or 1-800-563-6106.
External mental health resources for youth
External mental health resources for students
- Alberta College of Art + Design - student counselling
- Ambrose University – wellness and counselling
- Bow Valley College – mental health check
- Calgary Board of Education - mental health resources
- Calgary Catholic School District - mental health resources
- Mount Royal University – wellness and mental health services
- SAIT Students’ Association (SAITSA)
- SAIT – student development and counselling
- St. Mary’s University – support services
- University of Calgary - SU wellness centre
Please note: These resources are external sources and are not affiliated with The City of Calgary Youth Employment Centre.