Martial arts and self defense classes
Benefits of taking our classes
Our martial arts programs are designed to challenge you no matter your skill level. Have fun and work hard in a class that will:
- increase your self-esteem and develop confidence in your capabilities
- build your stamina, strength and flexibility through full-body physical exercise
- teach you how to defend yourself
- help you become more aware of your actions and the people around you
- encourage respect for others and self-discipline
- provide instruction in various martial arts techniques
- help reduce stress and anxiety by encouraging you to practice deep breathing, meditation and mindfulness
Types of martial arts and self defence classes
You can register online, in person at our Recreation facilities, or by calling
Registration for fall programs, classes and day camps is open.
Programs and classes begin in September.
Why choose us?
We have skilled and experienced instructors teaching in your community. Our high quality, traditional Martial Arts programs allow you to try something new and learn a martial art in a structured, non-competitive program. We have a variety of classes to challenge any skill level.