Kung Fu classes
Benefits of learning Kung Fu
- Strengthens the mind and body
- Improves balance, coordination and reflexes
- Builds stamina and overall health
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- Learn how to defend yourself
Types of Kung Fu classes
You can register online, in person at our Recreation facilities, or by calling
Winter registration is open.
About our Kung Fu instructors
- Certification and/or advanced training in Kung Fu
- Previous leadership and instructional expertise
- Ability to teach all levels and ages
- Instructors are or were competitive practicing athletes in Kung Fu
- Standard first-aid, CPR, AED, police checks
What are classes like?
Our classes are open to all levels of skill and fitness. Previous martial arts experience is not required.
Classes includes warm-up exercises, strength and conditioning, technical training, application theory, and partner work.
- Bring a water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothing. Uniform is not required
- No shoes required. Kung Fu is practiced barefoot