Benefits of learning Taekwondo
- Strengthen the mind and body
- Improve flexibility, balance, coordination and reflexes
- Build stamina and overall health
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Learn how to defend yourself
Types of Taekwondo classes
You can register online, in person at our Recreation facilities, or by calling
Fall registration is now open.
About our Taekwondo instructors
- Certified and/or advanced training in Taekwondo
- Previous leadership and instructional expertise
- Ability to teach all levels and ages
- Instructors are or were competitive practicing athletes in Taekwondo
- Standard first-aid, CPR, AED, police checks
What are classes like?
Our classes are open to all levels of skill and fitness. Previous martial arts experience is not required.
Classes include warm up exercises, technical practice, flexibility training and exercises to improve overall health and agility.
- Bring a water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothing. Uniform is not required
- No shoes required. Taekwondo is practiced barefoot