Register for programs
Registering for a program
- Some programs have age restrictions. You must be the correct age before or on the start date of the course.
- You must complete program pre-requisites before registering for a program.
- To register for a program using fee assistance, call 403-268-3800 and Choose Option 1.
Required forms and waivers
Please complete all forms prior to arriving for your program.
How do I register for a program offline?
To register by phone, call 403-268-3800 during the following times:
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Excluding statutory holidays and holiday weekends
Walk-in or in-person registration is currently not available.
Registration start dates
- Golf lessons
- Outdoor programming
- September playschool programs
- Skating lessons
- Swim lessons
Please note, all programs are subject to rescheduling or cancellation based on changes to Provincial public health orders and restrictions.
Helpful tips and answers to your questions about registering for a program.