Register for programs
City outdoor day camps create safe, caring, active and creative experiences while following the provincial public health guidelines for Stage 2 of the relaunch strategy. We’ll create an environment for children to be social, get outside and have some fun this summer.
- Outdoor adventures and active games
- Drawing, painting and active games
Registering for a program
- You can only be registered in one swim lesson at a time.
- Some programs have age restrictions. You must be the correct age before or on the start date of the course.
- You must complete program pre-requisites before registering for a program.
- To register for a program using fee assistance, call 403-268-3800 and Choose Option 1 or register in-person at a facility.
How do I register for a program offline?
To register by phone, call 403-268-3800 during the following times:
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Excluding statutory holidays and holiday weekends
Walk-in or in-person registration is not available in 2020.
Required forms and waivers
Please complete all forms prior to arriving at camp.
Build your own recreation guide
Build and save your own personal Calgary Recreation program guide.
Helpful tips and answers to your questions about registering for a program.