Register for programs
Summer program registration - Important dates
To help manage the number of customers using our system at the same time, Summer swim lesson registration will be split into several days.
All swimming lesson times, dates, and locations will be posted on May 24.
- May 24 - All private swimming lessons and certification courses
- May 31 - Sir Winston Churchill, Foothills
- June 2 - Bob Bahan, Inglewood
- June 7 - Killarney, Glenmore, Canyon Meadows
- June 9 - Thornhill, Renfrew
Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. online, at any of our Aquatic or Leisure Centres, or call our Customer Service line at 403-268-3800, press option 1.
Note: Course cancellations for registered classes will not be available from May 31 - June 9.
Spring and Summer programs
How do I register for a program offline?
To register by phone, call 403-268-3800 during the following times:
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Excluding statutory holidays and holiday weekends
Walk-in or in-person registration can be at any of our open pools. On the first day of registration, you can register no earlier than 8:30 a.m.
Outdoor programs and events are weather dependent and may be cancelled in the event of severe weather, extreme temperatures or poor air quality for outdoor activities. Check our Facebook for the latest updates.