Benefits of taking our fitness classes
- The perfect blend of appropriate intensity and motivation in a fun group setting
- Improve mood, mental health and sleep
- Build self-confidence and self-efficacy
- Improve muscular strength, bone density, cardiovascular health and overall flexibility
- Enhance coordination, balance and body awareness
- Get to know others in your community
- Reduce your risk of heart attack, type 2 diabetes and some cancers
- Lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels
Types of fitness classes
You can register online, in person at our Recreation facilities, or by calling
Registration for fall programs, classes and day camps is open.
Programs and classes begin in September.
Why choose us?
One of the things we do best is create a caring community! We pride ourselves on offering classes that welcome every level of fitness.
We have a wide variety of class types to choose from. Classes are taught by professionally certified instructors who provide excellent instruction and encouragement to reach your fitness and wellness goals.