Planning & Development current projects
Planning & Development has many ongoing projects occurring throughout the city. These projects include amendments to Area Redevelopment Plans, amendments to the Land Use Bylaw, the development of Area Structure Plans, and Land Use Redesignations.
To learn more about community outreach connected to Planning & Development including new policy projects, visit calgary.ca/planningoutreach.
- Tomorrow’s Chinatown
- Beltline Area Redevelopment Plan amendments
- Beltline Community Investment Fund
- Centre City
- Centre City Banner program
- Centre City Underpass Enhancement Program
- Centre City Urban Design Guidelines
- Downtown West Revitalization Strategy
- Eau Claire Public Realm Projects
- Future of Stephen Avenue
- PARKing Day