Transportation Infrastructure (TI) was created in 2005 to oversee the design and construction of transportation projects in Calgary. Most new or major transportation developments in Calgary are managed and constructed by the TI business unit.
Our projects span every quadrant of the city and include new infrastructure such as CTrain stations and extensions, road widenings, interchanges and pedestrian bridges. For information regarding Deerfoot Trail improvements or the Calgary Ring Road (including Stoney Trail), please visit The Government of Alberta Ministry of Transportation.
- 144 Avenue N.W. Improvements – Sage Hill Drive to 24 Street N.W.
- 17 Avenue S.W. construction
- Airport Trail N.E. - Phase 2
- Banff Trail area improvements
- Bike lane resurfacing projects
- East Central Phase 2 - Improvements
- Glenmore Trail and 68 St S.E. Interchange
- Southwest Ring Road project
- Stoney Trail North Interchange projects
Current construction projects and road closures
Road / Lane closure